Terms & Conditions - for online & verbal mail orders
Ashbys Cleaning Equipment is a trade only organisation supplying business to business. We do not retail to the general public.
- Free shipping terms apply to most mainland UK areas – other areas will be surcharged as detailed below.
- Online carriage terms, prices and Special Offers are only available on and applicable to orders placed online and not by phone.
- All orders require a signature on delivery. Couriers will not leave goods unless a signature is obtained when they deliver.
- All prices are quoted excluding VAT (unless otherwise stated) and are subject to VAT at prevailing rate if applicable.
- Any discrepancies/damages must be notified immediately.
- Ashbys accept no liability for late deliveries.
- Items for return must be authorised first by calling 01795 436999 and returned with the copy of the purchase invoice. Returned items are subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge, must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging. All carriage on returned items is the customer's responsibility. Any carriage charges involved are not refundable and are solely your responsibility.
- For purposes of quality control, we do not refund or exchange chemicals.
- Items remain the property of Ashbys Cleaning Equipment, until payment is received in cleared funds.
Most orders received Monday to Friday before 12 noon are processed the same day. Orders placed after 12 noon may not be dispatched that day, but the following working day. Delivery subject to stock availability. If any items are out-of-stock you will be contacted with an approximate date of delivery and given the following options -
- to receive your complete order on that date.
- substitute the out-of-stock item for another agreed in-stock item - we will advise and discuss this with you first.
- amend the order.
- part ship the order, paying an additional carriage charge.
- cancel the order without penalty.
If the carrier attempts a delivery of your order and this order subsequently cancelled, the order is subject to a 25% re-stocking charge and all carriage costs are customers responsibility.
Online orders for delivery within England & Wales mainland (excluding TD postcode) -
- Orders over £150 excluding VAT – FREE next working day delivery
- Orders under £150 excluding VAT - next working day delivery is £12.75 plus VAT
Carriage charges for the following postcodes -
AB10 to AB16, AB21 to AB25, AB30 to AB39, AB41 to AB45, AB51 to AB56, DD1 to DD11, DG1 to DG16, EH1-EH55, FK1 to FK21, G1 to G9, G11 to G15, G20 to G23, G31 to G34, G40 to G46, G50 to G53, G57 to G84, IV1-IV37, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KA1 to KA26, KA29 to KA30, KW1-KW14, KY1 to KY16, KY99, ML1 to ML12, PA1 to PA19, PA21 to PA40, PH1 to PH14, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH37, PH38 to PH41, PH49 to PH51, TD1 to TD15
- Orders over £150 excluding VAT - £5.10 plus VAT
- Orders under £150 excluding VAT - £17.60 plus VAT
For deliveries outside the above areas -
- Price on application. Place your order in the usual way via this site. Your order will not be actioned or processed in any way until Ashbys Cleaning Equipment have calculated the carriage cost and obtained your acceptance of the charge. This includes the following postcodes –
HS1 to HS, IM1 to IM9, IM8, IM99, IV41 to IV49, IV51, IV55 to IV56, JE, KA27 to KA28, KW15 to KW17, PA20, PA41 to PA49
Accepted orders - will be process with the carriage cost added and despatched via the agreed carriage service.
Orders where carriage charges have not been accepted – will not be processed in any way and no payment will be taken from the credit or debit card. The order will be cancelled.
Orders for collection by customers own carrier - You may prefer to arrange for your own carrier to collect. This will be from our Sittingbourne warehouse. Ashbys Cleaning Equipment will contact you to make all necessary arrangements.
Equipment for Repair / Servicing
Polite Notice - Uncollected equipment will be disposed of after 3 months.