Top specification twin vacuum system capable of running up to 200 ft / 60 m of vacuum hose.
Lightweight and powerful 250 psi pump system with optional flow-rate control valve.
Optional built-in adjustable temperature 3 kW solution tank heater for improved cleaning performance.
Front mounted dirty water release valve, allows the Ninja to lie on its back for stable transportation by car (or van).
Professional capacity 40 Ltr solution and recovery tanks for extended working between fills.
Buy outright or lease from £19.12 per week.
About this 250 psi Ninja
The Ninja’s heritage
Ashbys Ninja is our best selling portable carpet cleaning machine. We proudly manufacture the Ninja at our UK premises in Sittingbourne, Kent. Built to an uncompromising standard, the Ninja has become a firm favourite with professional carpet cleaners.
Work from just 1 power lead
Some portables require 2 power leads just to run their vacuum and pump system. This means if you haven’t got access to 2 plug sockets, you can’t use your machine. The Ninja is wired to run the vacuum and pump system from one power lead and any chosen heater system from another – allowing you to use your machine when you only have access to one plug socket (for example - common part areas etc).
The 250 psi pump range of Ninja, bridges the gap between the smaller Sensei and the heavier 400 psi Ninja carpet cleaning machines. They provide the perfect solution to the professional cleaner looking for a lightweight machine with large capacity solution and recovery tanks, a powerful vacuum system and built-in heater options.
This Ninja model is more lightweight than the 400 psi version with well balanced internal components, making it easier to load and unload from a vehicle or move up and down stairs – ideal for operators who might struggle with the heavier 400 psi Ninja models.
All our Ninja vacuum systems are protected via our unique baffle system, which effectively deflects water away from the vacuum motors, helping them to last even longer.
250 psi Pump
The pump system is totally in balance – this lightweight, inexpensive 250 psi pump system gives true professional performance whilst keeping weight to a minimum. Blast away dirt in both commercial and domestic situations.
Built-in Solution Tank Heater
As you know, heat improves your cleaning performance. But did you know that 3 kW is the maximum power you can safely draw from a UK power socket? This Ninja has an optional built-in 3 kW adjustable temperature (0-70 deg C) solution tank heater system, which is protected via a low level safety cut-off. When the water level in the solution tank drops too low, the heating element is automatically turned off preventing damage.
Included in this Ninja package
1 x Ninja carpet cleaning machine with –
- 5.7 inch Standard Performance plus 5.7 inch Heavy Duty Performance 3 Stage Vacuum System PC9951
The most powerful twin vacuum system available for our carpet cleaning machines. Fitted with fully replaceable carbon vac brushes and air-seal. Provides suction / vacuum to recover soilage. Will operate up to 200 ft / 61 metres of vacuum hose.
- 250 psi Pump System PC10660
- No tools or hose set included - add if required from Discounted Popular Extras section.
1 x 3 Year Warranty on Casing
1 x 1 Year Warranty on Parts
1 x Pump-out Hose
Used to drain cleaning solution tank and clean soilage recovery tank, prior to packing away.
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x FREE Cleaning Guide Booklet
For carpet, upholstery, curtain and rug cleaning.
1 x FREE Specialist Training Course place for 1 person
All courses are Insurance Approved with an Attendance Certificate provided on completion, includes lunch and run approximately every six weeks from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises - for full course agenda and dates click here. This FREE Course must be taken within 3 months of machine purchase. To book - simply insert course date in the 'If required insert FREE Training Course date' text field. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
1 x FREE On-going Technical Support from Ashbys Cleaning Equipment (established 1979)
Simply call 01795 436999 or email email@example.com.
1 x Next Working Day Mainland UK Delivery
Subject to stock availability.
or FREE Personal Hand-over with Full Instruction
If collecting from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises. Collections are Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 2pm. Please insert your preferred time and date for collection in the 'Special Instructions or Order Comments' box, during Stage 2 of the check-out process. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
Built-in 3 kW Adjustable (0-70 deg C) Solution Tank Heater System PC2007
Positioned in the solution (clean water) tank and designed for use with 250 psi machine builds. 3 kW power with fully adjustable temperature from 0-70ºC and protected via a safety cut-off, which automatically switches off the system when cleaning solution level is low.
Includes the following items -
- 1 x 25 ft / 7.6 m Standard High Pressure Hose Set PC3006 - Standard non-sleeved female connector and 3000 psi solution hose supplied with crush-proof heavy duty vacuum hose. Standard hose for Ninja use when not using V2 SteamMate.
- 1 x 2 Jet Wand - Heavy Duty / Premium Quality Construction PC6950 - Comes complete with adjustable position Grab Handle, 2 x non-drip 110 015 brass jets, each protected by an inline debris filter to help prevent blockages. This high quality stainless steel, specialist-grade two jet carpet cleaning wand has a 12 inch / 30.5 cm wide reinforced head that will not collapse over time. Light, low friction and swan neck design to clean under desks etc. 38 mm / 1-1/2 inch vacuum tube. All 2 jet wands are not built equal and this 2 jet wand leads the way in ergonomics, features and build-quality.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Hand Tool - 9 cm wide, External Spray, Clear Headed, Standard Intake Hose PC5514 - High quality professional, stainless steel hand tool with heavy duty metal valve, external spray stainless steel tipped jet and robust see-through 9 cm / 3-1/2 inch wide head with stainless steel glides. Perfect for cleaning upholstery, stairs, carpet edges and rugs etc.
Detergent & Accessory Package No 1 PC7835
Includes the following items -
(which can be re-ordered from us in the future using the links below)
- 1 x Ashbys Fabric Safe Powder (Original Formulation) 4 Kg PC4503 - concentrated heavy duty detergent for carpets and upholstery.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Prespotter 5 Ltr PC4330 - heavy duty carpet pre-spotter.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease 5 Ltr PC4310 - highly effective pre-spray for greasy soilage and draft-marks on carpets.
- 1 x Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr PC4501 - concentrated bactericide with built-in deodoriser, used to freshen and sanitise every cleaned item.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Finish 5 Ltr PC4311 - finishing spray to neutralise pH, fix and brighten colours. Contains bactericidal and fungicidal additives.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 1 500 ml PC4366 - spotting agent for tea, coffee, wine and natural drinks.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 2 500 ml PC4367 - for protein based stains (food, blood, urine and vomit).
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml PC4368 - for solvent based stains (grease, paint, oil and tar etc).
- 1 x Stainshield / Stain Shield Stain Remover - for Oriental Rugs, Carpets & Upholstery 500 ml Trigger Spray PC6195 - general purpose spotting agent.
- 1 x Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr PC4400 - removes oils, tar, grease and gum.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Shampoo 5 Ltr PC4504 - alcohol based quick drying for pre-shampooing upholstery and rugs prior to extraction cleaning with a machine.
- 1 x Upholstery / Rug Shampoo Brush PC4932 - used to agitate shampoo on upholstery and rugs.
- 1 x Prochem Liquid Defoamer S760 5 Ltr PC4857 - Concentrated defoaming agent for eliminating foam build-up in recovery tank caused by residual detergents.
- 1 x Carpet Pile Brush 18 Inch Nylon Fibre (PC4528) with Wooden Handle 5 ft (PC4529) PC7819 - for agitation of pre-spotting agents on carpet plus grooming carpet pile after cleaning.
- 2 x 10 Ltr Bucket (1 x red PC4517 / 1 x white PC4518) - colour-coded, calibrated buckets with pouring spout for filling and emptying machine. Tip - Always use a completely clean bucket for filling and a separate dedicated bucket for emptying.
- 1 x XI6 Pump-up Sprayer complete with 3 x Colour Coded T Jets – for applying pre-spray, stain protection, anti-static treatment, flame retardant etc. Jet Colour Coding - Blue - most water-based pre-sprays, Yellow - most water-based finishing / protective products & Orange - most solvent based products.
- 1 x Economy Trigger Spray & 600 ml Clear Calibrated Bottle complete PC6019 - good value budget priced economy trigger spray. Ideal for applying finishing spray or deodoriser to carpets, upholstery and rugs.
Eco-friendly Detergent & Accessory Package No 3 PC9549
A new range of high performance cleaning products based upon new technology formulations that perform as well or better than equivalent professional products and are kinder to the environment. Most products feature environmentally and user friendly phosphate free formulations coupled with all natural fragrances.
Prochem Natural products are free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, EDTA and NTA and contain only ingredients considered safe for the environment. Natural Range formulations conform to the USA EPA “Design for Environment” guidelines and the Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval where applicable. Natural range carpet cleaning products are WoolSafe approved for the maintenance of wool carpets and rugs. Prochem Natural range containers are made from recyclable natural polyethylene and outer cartons use recycled fibreboard.
Includes the following items -
Would you prefer to lease purchase your equipment over 2 or 3 years, rather than buy outright in one go?
Lease finance enables you to get the right machine package to build your business and to grow
There is always a cost to finance, however the first job of the month could very well cover that months lease payment.
Leasing is tax efficient by reducing your tax liability
Hold on to any savings to fund other areas of your business.
If you wish to lease this equipment click here to complete an online application - we'll contact you direct. There is no need to process your order through your online Shopping Cart. Leasing is available to UK residents only.
Prefer to speak to an Advisor?
For information and advice on how to fund your new carpet cleaning business, call
Glin Beames from The Oxford Funding Company on:
2nd Floor Offices, 15-16 Montpellier Arcade, Montpellier, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1SU.