Mattress Medic by Actiguard 5 Ltr - Sanitiser & Anti-allergy Treatment for Mattresses
Mattress Medic by Actiguard is total hygiene and allergy protection for mattresses, pillows, carpets, soft furnishings, toys etc. This aqueous based solution eliminates existing infestations and gives lasting protection against dust mites, fleas, bed bugs, moths, ants etc. Treatments will prevent reproductions to new or cleaned items. Mattress Medic will remain effective until removed by washing, providing long lasting protection against asthma, eczema, hayfever, sinusitis, mould, fungi, bacteria and their resulting malodours.
What makes Mattress Medic so special?
Mattress Medic has the ability to kill dustmites on contact and deposits a long lasting layer that prevents them feeding or breeding - killing 99.9% over a 7 day period. Mattress Medic will remain effective until removed by washing.
How it works
Mattress Medic creates an anti-microbial substrate – a barrier which kills the dust mites on contact. Any dust mites which have penetrated the mattress, are destroyed when they come to the surface to feed on dead skin cells or mite faeces.
Mattresses, pillows, carpets, rugs, curtains, soft furnishings, soft toys, cars, caravans, boat interiors etc.
What to treat
All soft furnishing (plus soft toys) that are not regularly laundered (i.e. bed linen).
Can be applied to dry or freshly cleaned damp items. Spray evenly approximately 10" away from items making uniformally damp. A double application is strongly recommended for heavy wool carpets and rugs.
If using XI6 Sprayer, fit the following spray jet –
- Orange Colour-coded Tee Jet 80 01 - for applying to mattresses and upholstery.
- Blue Colour-coded Tee Jet 80 02 – for applying to carpet.
Coverage per 5 Ltr ready-to-use bottle
- Up to 20 x single sized reversible mattresses - treat all sides including piping where possible.
- Up to 10 x double sized reversible mattresses - treat all sides including piping where possible.
- Product is ready-to-use. 5 Ltrs will cover approximately 80-90m2 of fabric or 40 m2 of carpet.
- Re-application should only be necessary after the treated item has been wet (water) cleaned.
With good air circulation fabric will dry in 3-4 hours, with rugs up to 8 hours. Fast dry items using Compact Airmover (see Related Products for more airmovers).
Lasting protection against infestations breeding in your home
- Eradicates any existing activities of dust mites, moths, flees, bed bugs, bacteria etc.
- Test results ratified by Cambridge Emtology Centre UK.
- Qualifies for OKO-TEX 100 class IV for Safety in handling and use.
- Endorsements for safety in the home and environment includes -
- RCC Reserch and Consulting Co Switzerland.
- Leberco Testing Laboratory USA.
Mattress Medic qualifies for OKEKO TEX standard 100 CLASS IV for safety in handling and use. Endorsements for safety in the home and environment include – RCC Research and consulting Co, Switzerland & Leberco Testing Laboratory, USA. Mattress Medic treatment covers a broad spectrum including dust mites and their eggs plus prevention of re-infestation. Mattress Medic will remain effective until removed by washing. Also covers fleas, carpet beetle, silverfish, bed bugs, moth, cockroaches, ants, etc.