- Shower-proof casing – operate from outdoors, indoors or direct from your van.
- Powerful built-in 3 kW adjustable temperature solution tank heater option, for even better cleaning results.
- 800 psi pump head powered via a non-maintenance induction motor, fitted with pressure regulator plus a FLOW-RATE control. Achieve your perfect pressure AND flow-rate with no over-wetting.
- Smart-Valve installed, allowing each 6.6" vacuum motor to run individually and prevent back-spin during start-up.
- Remote control, auto-fill and auto drain fitted as standard.
- Safe tilt and slide vehicle loading - front mounted waste valve, electrical lead cable winds with plug-docking, loading wheels, 2 x roller-bars and 3 x moulded handles - no need to lift via front castors.
- Recessed valves, control knobs, switch panel and rear wheels, to protect against damage.
- MASSIVE specification - clean carpets, hard floor tiles and grout faster, using hose lengths over 200 ft / 61 m.
Buy outright or lease from £25.19 per week
More info Read reviews
About this 800 psi Enforcer carpet cleaning machine
Are you looking for an 800 psi portable carpet cleaning machine with 2 x 6.6 inch Lamb Ametek vacuum motors mounted in-parallel? One that’s packed with unique features and details experienced carpet cleaner’s love? Would you like it to be shower-proof, have an optional built-in adjustable 3 kW heater allowing you to heat your cleaning solution and a true tilt-n-slide vehicle loading system incorporating cable winds with plug docking, roller-bars and wheels plus grab handles in all the right places? If your answer is ‘yes’, then this Enforcer has exactly what you need.
If not, take a look at our 400 psi range of Enforcer carpet cleaning machines – they’re our most popular model with awesome performance and run from just 1 power lead.
Like all carpet cleaning machines of this specification, this model of the Enforcer requires 2 x power leads to run the pump and vacuum motors. This Enforcer is fitted with an 800 psi pump which is totally controllable in both pressure and flow-rate, via an Easy-Grip Pressure Regulator Valve and Ashbys unique Flow Control Valve.
The Easy-Grip Pressure Regulator Valve will allow you to reduce the solution pump working pressure (PSI) and maintain maximum flow-rate. In comparison, reducing the water pressure to 135 psi with Ashbys unique Flow Control Valve will put out less cleaning solution, allowing you to work drier. The combination of these two controls put you firmly in charge of your cleaning solution output, so you can use practically any professional carpet, upholstery, hard floor tile and grout cleaning tool.
The 800 psi pump motor is a heavy-duty non-maintenance brushless induction motor with no carbon brushes to wear out.
This Enforcer model is fitted with 2 x Lamb Ametek 6.6 inch vacuum motors, mounted in-parallel. Each is fitted with a unique Smart-Valve to protect and extend the lifespan of the vacuum motor. This Smart-Valve prevents ‘back-spin’ (the motor running in reverse), when the first vacuum is first switched on. More importantly, this will allow you to continue to use your Enforcer with just one vacuum motor, should the other fail on-site – a very useful feature indeed as it will allow you to finish the job.
With this Enforcer model, you have the option of adding a powerful 3 kW adjustable temperature (0-60°C) heater, built inside the clean water (solution) tank. This heater runs from a detachable third 25 ft power lead. A low water level safety cut-off protects the heater element by turning it off when the clean water level is too low.
Auto-fill, auto-drain and a very handy remote control come fitted as standard. This allows you to connect your Enforcer carpet cleaning machine to a tap or pressurised water supply, via a garden hose with a female Hozelock connector. Hot water cleans better than cold. The solution tank trickle-fills as you clean, so even if you are connected to a cold tap, you can run the optional built-in solution tank heater, so you’ll always be working with hot water. The auto-fill is fitted with a high water level safety shut-off.
On those jobs where you need to fill manually, the filling area on the clean water tank is large, funnel-shaped and includes a feature to lock the bucket’s spout in position. Ashbys have recessed and located the switch panel clear of the filling area, to protect it from any accidental splashes during the filling process, thus enabling the Enforcer to be filled with water fast and accurately.
You can use your Enforcer’s auto-drain just when it suits you. It operates via the remote control or automatically, when the dirty water recovery tank is full. Supplied with a 1-1/2 inch bore, 25 ft / 7.6 m long drainage hose, the auto-drain provides an easy, reliable way to empty your Enforcer fast, adding no weight and using no electricity. Simply connect the auto-drain to your Enforcer and the drainage hose to a suitable drainage point.
The remote control has an operational distance of up to 100 ft / 30 m and allows you to switch off your Enforcer, de-pressurise and change tools. Using the Enforcer auto-fill, auto-drain and remote control can save you hours of work in a day.
From first draft to finished product, Ashbys Cleaning Equipment designed the Enforcer here in the UK. We believe in build quality and our UK based team of experienced engineers build each Enforcer with pride, to the highest standard. Forty years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry have allowed us to pack all the Enforcers with features that professional carpet cleaners love.
Included in this Enforcer package
1 x Enforcer carpet cleaning machine fitted with -
- 2 x Genuine Lamb Ametek 6.6 inch Vacuum Motor System mounted In-Parallel PC10559
A vacuum system provides the suction / vacuum to recover soilage from the item you're cleaning. These genuine original Lamb Ametek 6.6 inch vacuum motors are fitted with fully replaceable carbon vacuum brushes and a new patent-pending bearing protection system for wet applications. Other features include improved sound quality, true tangential discharge bracket, high-efficiency Galaxy lamination, double ball bearings, a high efficiency cooling system, locked-rotor, blocked cooling air and running overload protection plus Lamb Ametek's ‘Green Power Label’. Will operate over 200 ft / 61 metres of vacuum hose.
- 800 psi Pump with Pressure Gauge plus Fully Adjustable Flow-rate & Pressure Control System PC10559
Powered via a brushless non-maintenance induction motor. Features a pressure gauge to monitor working pressure, an Easy-Grip Pressure Regulator Valve and Ashbys unique Flow Control Valve for total control over your water output. Will operate up to 400 ft / 122 metres of solution hose.
- Remote Control On / Off System PC7743
- Built-in Solution Tank Auto-fill System PC2002A (no Liquid Detergent Metering)
- Gravity Auto-drain PC7826
1 x 25 ft / 7.6 m Large Bore 1-1/2" Drainage Hose.
- No tools, hose set or Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer included. Clean even faster with less effort by adding a Teflon Wand Glide to your Ashbys 2 Jet Carpet Cleaning Wand.
1 x 5 Year Warranty on Casing
1 x 1 Year Warranty on Parts
1 x Pump-out Hose
Used to drain cleaning solution tank and clean soilage recovery tank, prior to packing away.
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x FREE Cleaning Guide Booklet
For carpet, upholstery, curtain and rug cleaning.
1 x FREE Specialist Training Course place for 1 person
Choose from Stage 1, 2 or 3. All courses are Insurance Approved with an Attendance Certificate provided on completion, includes lunch and run approximately every six weeks from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises - for full course agenda and dates click here. This FREE Course must be taken within 3 months of machine purchase. To book - simply insert course stage number and date in the 'If required insert FREE Training Course date' text field. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
1 x FREE On-going Technical Support from Ashbys Cleaning Equipment (established 1979)
Simply call 01795 436999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 x Next Working Day Mainland UK Delivery
Subject to stock availability.
or FREE Personal Hand-over with Full Instruction
If collecting from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises. Collections are Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 2pm. Please insert your preferred time and date for collection in the 'Special Instructions or Order Comments' box, during Stage 2 of the check-out process. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
Easy vehicle loading
Tilt and slide easy vehicle loading via integral top-mounted wheels, dual mid-section roller bars and two front-mounted grab handles – much easier and safer than attempting to lift using front castors. Simply back the unit up to your vehicle, tilt backwards and roll in!
Ashbys put a great deal of thought in to the Enforcer’s safe, ‘tilt and slide’ vehicle-loading system. With the Ashbys Enforcer, you get a carpet cleaning machine with -
- A front mounted waste water dump valve, to keep it completely out of the way during the loading process.
- Cable winds with UK 3 pin plug docking for neat, safe storage of the Enforcer’s two electrical leads as you load.
- A pivot-point design feature, moulded in to the Enforcer’s body. Simply position your Enforcer at the back or side of your vehicle, tilt on the pivot-point and slide in.
- Body styled to incorporate conveniently positioned moulded handles for loading and unloading. Easily tilt the Enforcer using one mid-mounted handgrip plus one double handgrip positioned to the front lower section. A second double handgrip located between the rear wheels, allows you to slide your Enforcer in and out of the vehicle on its loading wheels, roller-bars and rear wheels.
These features provide a safe way to load and unload your Enforcer, without the need to lift using front castors.
Fully Usable Water Capacity
Please note – capacities quoted are fully usable, NOT just volumetric tank size.
- Recovery Tank - 40 Litre / 10.5 Gallon (US) / 8.8 Gallon (UK) - automatic drain available
- Solution Tank - 52 Litre / 13.7 Gallon (US) / 11.4 Gallon (UK) - automatic fill available
- Height - 103 cm
- Width – 51 cm
- Depth – 73 cm
- Tank construction - high density polyethylene
Built-in 3 kW Adjustable Temperature (0-60 ° C) Solution Tank Heater with 25 ft / 7.6 m Detachable Power Lead PC10546
Built in to the solution (clean water) tank and designed for use with Ashbys 800 psi machine builds. This heating system is 3 kW - the maximum power you can safely draw from one-half of a standard UK double wall socket via one power lead. This immersion heating system has fully adjustable temperature from 0-60ºC and protected via a safety cut-off, which automatically switches off the system when cleaning solution level is low.
25 ft / 7.6 m High Pressure Hose Set & Premium Quality 2 Jet Wand PC9971
Includes the following items -
- 1 x 25 ft / 7.6 m Standard High Pressure Hose Set PC3006 - Standard non-sleeved female connector and 3000 psi solution hose supplied with crush-proof heavy duty vacuum hose. Standard hose when not using V2 SteamMate.
- 1 x 2 Jet Wand - Heavy Duty / Premium Quality Construction PC6950 - Comes complete with adjustable position Grab Handle, 2 x non-drip 110 015 brass jets, each protected by an inline debris filter to help prevent blockages. This high quality stainless steel, specialist-grade two jet carpet cleaning wand has a 12 inch / 30.5 cm wide reinforced head that will not collapse over time. Light, low friction and swan neck design to clean under desks etc. 38 mm / 1-1/2 inch vacuum tube. All 2 jet wands are not built equal and this 2 jet wand leads the way in ergonomics, features and build-quality.
Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer
For those that want to revolutionise how their spraying is done, the Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer takes efficiency to a new level by allowing cleaners to adjust dilution ratios on the fly. Gross traffic lanes? No problem! Blast away dirty spots with the turn of a knob. Avoid over wetting and cut your spray time in half! Quickly apply presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
Solution hose pressure affects how much chemical is drawn from the Hydro-Force injection sprayer. Higher pressures decrease the ratio of chemical to water and lower pressures increase the ratio of chemical to water. If you are using pressures ranging from 50 to 200 PSI, you’ll want to install the Low Pressure Knob NA0868 (50-200 psi) PC10038 so your dilution ratios are more properly calibrated. We recommend using 100 PSI when using the low pressure knob for the most accurate dilution ratios.
- NEW, patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market
- Large side-fill port – refill without removing the injector assembly
- Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer's floor
- Recessed handle – no more annoying Velcro straps
- Operating pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI*
- Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump up sprayers
- Adjust dilution ratios on the fly - don’t mess with metering tips!
- High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
- 5 qt. transparent container w/qt. measurement markings
- Quick connects for swivelling and quick removal
- Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM
- Knob-adjustable dilution ratios
- Chemically-resistant seals
- 18" stainless steel wand
- Roto-molded container
- Tethered cap
Detergent & Accessory Starter Pack No 2 PC7841
Includes the following items -
(which can be re-ordered from us in the future using the links below)
- 1 x Ashbys Premium Extraction Liquid - Super Concentrate (1-340 dilution rate) 5 Ltr PC7735 - a highly concentrated powerful lowfoaming liquid detergent, formulated for standard and high heat carpet cleaning. Cuts through heavy soilage and grease. For use with portable or truck-mounted extraction cleaning systems.
- 1 x Ashbys Liquid Extraction Cleaner (1-100 dilution rate) 5 Ltr PC7736 - a professional strength low-foaming liquid detergent. Formulated for standard and high heat cleaning of carpets, rugs and wet-cleanable upholstery. Gives clean, bright residue-free results. For use with portable and truck-mounted cleaning systems.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Prespotter 5 Ltr PC4330 - heavy duty carpet pre-spotter.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease 5 Ltr PC4310 - highly effective pre-spray for greasy soilage and draft-marks on carpets.
- 1 x Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr PC4501 - concentrated bactericide with built-in deodoriser, used to freshen and sanitise every cleaned item.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Finish 5 Ltr PC4311 - finishing spray to neutralise pH, fix and brighten colours. Contains bactericidal and fungicidal additives.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 1 500 ml PC4366 - spotting agent for tea, coffee, wine and natural drinks.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 2 500 ml PC4367 - for protein based stains (food, blood, urine and vomit).
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml PC4368 - for solvent based stains (grease, paint, oil and tar etc).
- 1 x Stainshield / Stain Shield Stain Remover - for Oriental Rugs, Carpets & Upholstery 750 ml Trigger Spray PC6195 - general purpose spotting agent.
- 1 x Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr PC4400 - removes oils, tar, grease and gum.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Shampoo 5 Ltr PC4504 - alcohol based quick drying for pre-shampooing upholstery and rugs prior to extraction cleaning with a machine.
- 1 x Upholstery / Rug Shampoo Brush PC4932 - used to agitate shampoo on upholstery and rugs.
- 1 x Prochem Liquid Defoamer S760 5 Ltr PC4857 - Concentrated defoaming agent for eliminating foam build-up in recovery tank caused by residual detergents.
- 1 x Carpet Pile Brush 18 Inch Nylon Fibre (PC4528) with Wooden Handle 5 ft (PC4529) PC7819 - for agitation of pre-spotting agents on carpet plus grooming carpet pile after cleaning.
- 2 x 10 Ltr Bucket (1 x red PC4517 / 1 x white PC4518) - colour-coded, calibrated buckets with pouring spout for filling and emptying machine. Tip - Always use a completely clean bucket for filling and a separate dedicated bucket for emptying.
- 1 x XI6 Pump-up Sprayer complete with 3 x Colour Coded T Jets – for applying pre-spray, stain protection, anti-static treatment, flame retardant etc. Jet Colour Coding - Blue - most water-based pre-sprays, Yellow - most water-based finishing / protective products & Orange - most solvent based products.
- 1 x 750 ml Economy Trigger Spray & 600 ml Clear Calibrated Bottle complete PC6019 - good value budget priced economy trigger spray. Ideal for applying finishing spray or deodoriser to carpets, upholstery and rugs.
Would you prefer to lease purchase your equipment over 2 or 3 years, rather than buy outright in one go?
Lease finance enables you to get the right machine package to build your business and to grow
There is always a cost to finance, however the first job of the month could very well cover that months lease payment.
Leasing is tax efficient by reducing your tax liability
Hold on to any savings to fund other areas of your business.
If you wish to lease this equipment click here to complete an online application - we'll contact you direct. There is no need to process your order through your online Shopping Cart. Leasing is available to UK residents only.
Prefer to speak to an Advisor?
For information and advice on how to fund your new carpet cleaning business, call
Glin Beames from The Oxford Funding Company on:
2nd Floor Offices, 15-16 Montpellier Arcade, Montpellier, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1SU.