Optional built-in 3 kW adjustable temperature (0-60 deg C) solution tank heater running from a detachable 3rd 7.5m power lead.
2 x 6.6 inch genuine Lamb Ametek high efficiency vacuum system.
Smart-Valves installed on in-parallel vacuum system, allowing each 6.6" motor to run individually.
Shower-proof casing - can operate from outside.
Choose your vacuum set-up – IN-SERIES or IN-PARALLEL.
Easy vehicle loading - no awkward lifting using front castors.
Front-mounted dump valve & cable-wrap with plug docking prevents damage whilst loading.
Full-size recovery tank for extended working time.
Remote Control - switch off, change tools, switch on - all without returning to the machine.
This Enforcer model operates from 2 x power leads to run it's vacuum system and pump - NOT 1 as stated in this video. If you're looking for an Enforcer INCLUDING the same specification 3 kW heating system, which runs from 2 fixed / attached power leads (or just one lead if no heater required), we recommend this model.
Buy outright or lease from £23.35 per week
1 x Enforcer carpet, upholstery & rug cleaning machine with -
- 2 x Genuine Lamb Ametek 6.6" High Efficiency Vacuum System
Fitted with fully replaceable carbon vac brushes and new patent-pending bearing protection. Provides suction / vacuum to recover soilage. These vacuum motors are mounted either in-series or in-parallel and give maximum vacuum strength for faster more thorough cleaning. Will operate up to 200 ft / 61 metres of vacuum hose.
- 600 psi Induction Motor Pump with Pressure Gauge plus Fully Adjustable Flow-rate & Pressure Control System PC7677
Features a heavy duty non-maintenance induction motor, pressure gauge, Easy-Grip Pressure Regulator Valve and Ashbys unique Flow Control Valve for total control over your water output. The exclusive EnduraGuard™ coating applied to the pump head provides extreme corrosion protection. Will operate up to 400 ft / 122 metres of solution hose. To find out why an Enduraguard™ coating is so important, click here.
- Remote Control On / Off System PC7831
Switch off, depressurise, change tools and switch on, without the need to return to the machine. Saves lots of time everyday!
- No tools, hose set or Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer included. Clean even faster with less effort by adding a Teflon Wand Glide to your Ashbys 2 Jet Carpet Cleaning Wand.
1 x 5 Year Warranty on Casing
1 x 1 Year Warranty on Parts
1 x Pump-out Hose
Used to drain cleaning solution tank and clean soilage recovery tank, prior to packing away.
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x FREE Cleaning Guide Booklet
For carpet, upholstery, curtain and rug cleaning.
1 x FREE Specialist Training Course place for 1 person
All courses are Insurance Approved with an Attendance Certificate provided on completion, includes lunch and run approximately every six weeks from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises - for full course agenda and dates click here. This FREE Course must be taken within 3 months of machine purchase. To book - simply insert course stage number and date in the 'If required insert FREE Training Course date' text field. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
1 x FREE On-going Technical Support from Ashbys Cleaning Equipment (established 1979)
Simply call 01795 436999 or email email@example.com.
1 x Next Working Day Mainland UK Delivery
Subject to stock availability.
or FREE Personal Hand-over with Full Instruction
If collecting from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises. Collections are Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 2pm. Please insert your preferred time and date for collection in the 'Special Instructions or Order Comments' box, during Stage 2 of the check-out process. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
Tilt and slide easy vehicle loading via integral top-mounted wheels, dual mid-section dual roller bars and two front-mounted grab handles – much easier and safer than attempting to lift using front castors. Simply back the unit up to your vehicle, tilt backwards and roll in!
Fully Usable Water Capacity
Please note – capacities quoted are fully usable, NOT just volumetric tank size.
- Recovery Tank - 40 Litre / 10.5 Gallon (US) / 8.8 Gallon (UK) - automatic drain available
- Solution Tank - 52 Litre / 13.7 Gallon (US) / 11.4 Gallon (UK) - automatic fill available
- Height - 103 cm
- Width – 48 cm
- Depth – 73 cm
- Tank construction - high density polyethylene
Built-in Adjustable (0-60 deg C) 3 kW Solution Tank Heater with 1 x Detachable 7.5m Power Lead PC10546
Positioned in the solution (clean water) tank and designed for use with 400 psi machine builds. This 3 kW heating system gives maximum heating power, fully controllable temperature from 0-60ºC and protection via a safety cut-off, which automatically switches off the system when cleaning solution level is low. Runs from a detachable 25ft / 7.5m power lead, making 3 power leads in total. This particular Enforcer model requires 2 power leads to run the 2 x vacuum motors and pump. Please note - if you're looking for an Enforcer which runs from 2 fixed / attached power leads INCLUDING the same 3 kW heating system, we recommend this model.
Tools & Hose Set Package No 3 PC7823
Includes the following items -
- 1 x 25 ft / 7.6 m Standard High Pressure Hose Set PC3006 - Standard non-sleeved female connector and 3000 psi solution hose supplied with crush-proof heavy duty vacuum hose. Standard hose when not using V2 SteamMate.
- 1 x 2 Jet Wand - Heavy Duty / Premium Quality Construction PC6950 - Comes complete with adjustable position Grab Handle, 2 x non-drip 110 015 brass jets, each protected by an inline debris filter to help prevent blockages. This high quality stainless steel, specialist-grade two jet carpet cleaning wand has a 12 inch / 30.5 cm wide reinforced head that will not collapse over time. Light, low friction and swan neck design to clean under desks etc. 38 mm / 1-1/2 inch vacuum tube. All 2 jet wands are not built equal and this 2 jet wand leads the way in ergonomics, features and build-quality.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Hand Tool - 9 cm wide, External Spray, Clear Headed, Standard Intake Hose PC5514 - High quality professional, stainless steel hand tool with heavy duty metal valve, external spray stainless steel tipped jet and robust see-through 9 cm / 3-1/2 inch wide head with stainless steel glides. Perfect for cleaning upholstery, stairs, carpet edges and rugs etc.
Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer
For those that want to revolutionise how their spraying is done, the Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer takes efficiency to a new level by allowing cleaners to adjust dilution ratios on the fly. Gross traffic lanes? No problem! Blast away dirty spots with the turn of a knob. Avoid over wetting and cut your spray time in half! Quickly apply presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
- NEW, patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market
- Large side-fill port – refill without removing the injector assembly
- Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer's floor
- Recessed handle – no more annoying velcro straps
- Operating pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI*
- Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump up sprayers
- Adjust dilution ratios on the fly - don’t mess with metering tips!
- High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
- 5 qt. transparent container w/qt. measurement markings
- Quick connects for swiveling and quick removal
- Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM
- Knob-adjustable dilution ratios
- Chemically-resistant seals
- 18" stainless steel wand
- Rotomolded container
- Tethered cap
*Low Pressure Use (50-200 psi)
Solution hose pressure affects how much chemical is drawn from the Hydro-Force injection sprayer. Higher pressures decrease the ratio of chemical to water and lower pressures increase the ratio of chemical to water. If you are using pressures ranging from 50 to 200 PSI, you’ll want to install the Low Pressure Knob NA0868 (50-200 psi) PC10038 so your dilution ratios are more properly calibrated. We recommend using 100 PSI when using the low pressure knob for the most accurate dilution ratios.
Detergent & Accessory Starter Pack No 2 PC7841
Includes the following items -
(which can be re-ordered from us in the future using the links below)
- 1 x Ashbys Premium Extraction Liquid - Super Concentrate (1-340 dilution rate) 5 Ltr PC7735 - a highly concentrated powerful lowfoaming liquid detergent, formulated for standard and high heat carpet cleaning. Cuts through heavy soilage and grease. For use with portable or truck-mounted extraction cleaning systems.
- 1 x Ashbys Liquid Extraction Cleaner (1-100 dilution rate) 5 Ltr PC7736 - a professional strength low-foaming liquid detergent. Formulated for standard and high heat cleaning of carpets, rugs and wet-cleanable upholstery. Gives clean, bright residue-free results. For use with portable and truck-mounted cleaning systems.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Prespotter 5 Ltr PC4330 - heavy duty carpet pre-spotter.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease 5 Ltr PC4310 - highly effective pre-spray for greasy soilage and draft-marks on carpets.
- 1 x Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr PC4501 - concentrated bactericide with built-in deodoriser, used to freshen and sanitise every cleaned item.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Finish 5 Ltr PC4311 - finishing spray to neutralise pH, fix and brighten colours. Contains bactericidal and fungicidal additives.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 1 500 ml PC4366 - spotting agent for tea, coffee, wine and natural drinks.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 2 500 ml PC4367 - for protein based stains (food, blood, urine and vomit).
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml PC4368 - for solvent based stains (grease, paint, oil and tar etc).
- 1 x Stainshield / Stain Shield Stain Remover - for Oriental Rugs, Carpets & Upholstery 750 ml Trigger Spray PC6195 - general purpose spotting agent.
- 1 x Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr PC4400 - removes oils, tar, grease and gum.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Shampoo 5 Ltr PC4504 - alcohol based quick drying for pre-shampooing upholstery and rugs prior to extraction cleaning with a machine.
- 1 x Upholstery / Rug Shampoo Brush PC4932 - used to agitate shampoo on upholstery and rugs.
- 1 x Stapro Defoamer Concentrate 5 Ltr PC4373 - Concentrated defoaming agent for eliminating foam build-up in recovery tank caused by residual detergents.
- 1 x Carpet Pile Brush 18 Inch Nylon Fibre (PC4528) with Wooden Handle 5 ft (PC4529) PC7819 - for agitation of pre-spotting agents on carpet plus grooming carpet pile after cleaning.
- 2 x 10 Ltr Bucket (1 x red PC4517 / 1 x white PC4518) - colour-coded, calibrated buckets with pouring spout for filling and emptying machine. Tip - Always use a completely clean bucket for filling and a separate dedicated bucket for emptying.
- 1 x XI6 Pump-up Sprayer complete with 3 x Colour Coded T Jets – for applying pre-spray, stain protection, anti-static treatment, flame retardant etc. Jet Colour Coding - Blue - most water-based pre-sprays, Yellow - most water-based finishing / protective products & Orange - most solvent based products.
- 1 x 750 ml Economy Trigger Spray & 600 ml Clear Calibrated Bottle complete PC6019 - good value budget priced economy trigger spray. Ideal for applying finishing spray or deodoriser to carpets, upholstery and rugs.
Eco-friendly Detergent & Accessory Package No 3 PC9549
Kinder to the environment
A new range of high performance cleaning products based upon new technology formulations that perform as well or better than equivalent professional products and are kinder to the environment. Most products feature environmentally and user friendly phosphate free formulations coupled with all natural fragrances.
Prochem Natural products are free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, EDTA and NTA and contain only ingredients considered safe for the environment. Natural Range formulations conform to the USA EPA “Design for Environment” guidelines and the Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval where applicable. Natural range carpet cleaning products are WoolSafe approved for the maintenance of wool carpets and rugs. Prochem Natural range containers are made from recyclable natural polyethylene and outer cartons use recycled fibreboard.
Includes the following items -
Would you prefer to lease purchase your equipment over 2 or 3 years, rather than buy outright in one go?
Lease finance enables you to get the right machine package to build your business and to grow
There is always a cost to finance, however the first job of the month could very well cover that months lease payment.
Leasing is tax efficient by reducing your tax liability
Hold on to any savings to fund other areas of your business.
If you wish to lease this equipment click here to complete an online application - we'll contact you direct. There is no need to process your order through your online Shopping Cart. Leasing is available to UK residents only.
Prefer to speak to an Advisor?
For information and advice on how to fund your new carpet cleaning business, call
Glin Beames from The Oxford Funding Company on:
2nd Floor Offices, 15-16 Montpellier Arcade, Montpellier, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1SU.