Shower-proof casing – work from indoors, outside or your van.
Operates from 1 power lead – use your machine when just one plug socket is available.
Powerful 3 kW adjustable temperature built-in solution tank heater option, operating from a 2nd power lead.
Safe ‘tilt & slide’ easy vehicle loading - no awkward lifting using front castors.
Cable-wraps with plug docking and front-mounted dump valve prevents damage during loading.
Large recovery tank for extended working time.
Induction motored pump system - no carbon brushes to wear-out.
In-series vacuum system giving max strength - for faster, more thorough cleaning.
More info read review
Buy outright or lease from £23.31 per week
Some portable carpet cleaning machines require two power leads just to run their vacuum and pump system. If you don’t have access to two plug sockets, you can’t use your machine on that job – not a great situation to be in! This 400 psi Enforcer is different. It’s wired to run the pump and vacuum system from one power lead and the optional 3 kW built-in solution tank heater system from a second. This allows you to use this Enforcer when you only have access to one plug socket, for example in common-part hallways etc.
About this 400 psi Enforcer carpet cleaning machine
Ashbys Cleaning Equipment designed the Enforcer here, in Great Britain. We packed the Enforcer full of industry-leading features that experienced carpet cleaning professionals love. Our skilled engineers build each Enforcer with pride, at our premises in Sittingbourne, Kent.
The vacuum system in this Enforcer model comprises of a 5.7 inch standard 3 stage vacuum motor plus a 7.2 inch 3 stage Genuine Lamb Ametek vacuum motor. These vacuum motors are mounted ‘in-series’, so that one pulls through the other, virtually doubling the Enforcer’s vacuum strength.
The 400 psi pump system gives you a powerful performance for fast, effective carpet cleaning. A non-maintenance induction motor drives this pump head, so there are no carbon brushes to wear out and need replacing.
Most carpet cleaning machines are fitted with a standard pressure regulator valve only. This Enforcer model is equipped with our Easy-Grip Pressure Regulator Valve AND Ashbys unique Flow Control Valve. The combination of these two valves puts you in complete control of your cleaning solution output. You can work drier on upholstery and adjust your working pressure in a fraction of the time versus a standard pressure regulator valve!
A shower-proof casing makes all Enforcer carpet cleaning machines truly versatile. You can work from outside or take it indoors when you need to and because the Enforcer will work up to 200 ft / 61 m of hose, it can also be van-mounted.
Connectors, control knobs, the switch panel and even the dump valve (with the spout removed), are all recessed to protect against impact damage that can happen in your vehicle during transportation. The clean water filling area has a funnel-shape design to allow you to fill quickly and accurately. The switch panel is top mounted, easy to reach and positioned clear of the clean water filling area, to avoid accidental splashing.
The Enforcer features a safe and easy ‘tilt and slide’ vehicle loading system equipped with -
- cable winds with plug docking, to securely store the electrical leads and prevent plug damage
- a front mounted waste water dump valve, keeping it clear during loading and unloading
- three moulded grab handles just where you need them, so you can load and unload safely, with no need to grip front castors
Simply roll the back of the Enforcer up to the vehicle, tilt the Enforcer on its sculpted pivot-point and slide in.
Included in this Enforcer package
1 x Enforcer carpet, upholstery & rug cleaning machine with -
- 5.7 inch Genuine Lamb Ametek 5.7 inch Standard 3 Stage plus Genuine Lamb Ametek 7.2 inch Heavy Duty 3 Stage Vacuum System PC7697
Fitted with fully replaceable carbon vac brushes and patented air-seal. Provides suction / vacuum to recover soilage. 230 inches of water lift / 17 inches of mercury lift. Will operate up to 200 ft / 61 metres of vacuum hose.
- 400 psi Induction Motor Pump with Pressure Gauge plus Fully Adjustable Flow-rate & Pressure Control System PC5372
Features a heavy duty non-maintenance induction motor, pressure gauge, Easy-Grip Pressure Regulator Valve and Ashbys unique Flow Control Valve for total control over your water output. Will operate up to 400 ft / 122 metres of solution hose.
- No tools, hose set or Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer included - add if required from Discounted Popular Extras section. Clean even faster with less effort by adding a Teflon Wand Glide to your Ashbys 2 Jet Carpet Cleaning Wand.
1 x 5 Year Warranty on Casing
1 x 1 Year Warranty on Parts
1 x Pump-out Hose
Used to drain cleaning solution tank and clean soilage recovery tank, prior to packing away.
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x FREE Cleaning Guide Booklet
For carpet, upholstery, curtain and rug cleaning.
1 x FREE Specialist Training Course place for 1 person
Choose from Stage 1, 2 or 3. All courses are Insurance Approved with an Attendance Certificate provided on completion, includes lunch and run approximately every six weeks from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises - for full course agenda and dates click here. This FREE Course must be taken within 3 months of machine purchase. To book - simply insert course stage number and date in the 'If required insert FREE Training Course date' text field. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
1 x FREE On-going Technical Support from Ashbys Cleaning Equipment (established 1979)
Simply call 01795 436999 or email email@example.com.
1 x Next Working Day Mainland UK Delivery
Subject to stock availability.
or FREE Personal Hand-over with Full Instruction
If collecting from our Sittingbourne, Kent premises. Collections are Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 2pm. Please insert your preferred time and date for collection in the 'Special Instructions or Order Comments' box, during Stage 2 of the check-out process. We will confirm this appointment with you by phone or email on receipt of your order.
Fully Usable Water Capacity
Please note – capacities quoted are fully usable, NOT just volumetric tank size.
- Recovery Tank - 40 Litre / 10.5 Gallon (US) / 8.8 Gallon (UK) - automatic drain available
- Solution Tank - 52 Litre / 13.7 Gallon (US) / 11.4 Gallon (UK) - automatic fill available
- Height - 103 cm
- Width – 48 cm
- Depth – 73 cm
- Tank construction - high density polyethylene
Built-in 3 kW Immersion Heater System with Low Level Safety Cut-Off PC6786
Positioned in the solution (clean water) tank and designed for use with 400 psi machine builds. 3 kW power with fully adjustable temperature from 0-60ºC and protected via a safety cut-off, which automatically switches off the system when cleaning solution level is low.
Tools & Hose Set Package No 3 PC7823
Includes the following items -
- 1 x 25 ft / 7.6 m Standard High Pressure Hose Set PC3006 - Standard non-sleeved female connector and 3000 psi solution hose supplied with crush-proof heavy duty vacuum hose. Standard hose when not using V2 SteamMate.
- 1 x 2 Jet Wand - Heavy Duty / Premium Quality Construction PC6950 - Comes complete with adjustable position Grab Handle, 2 x non-drip 110 015 brass jets, each protected by an inline debris filter to help prevent blockages. This high quality stainless steel, specialist-grade two jet carpet cleaning wand has a 12 inch / 30.5 cm wide reinforced head that will not collapse over time. Light, low friction and swan neck design to clean under desks etc. 38 mm / 1-1/2 inch vacuum tube. All 2 jet wands are not built equal and this 2 jet wand leads the way in ergonomics, features and build-quality.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Hand Tool - 9 cm wide, External Spray, Clear Headed, Standard Intake Hose PC5514 - High quality professional, stainless steel hand tool with heavy duty metal valve, external spray stainless steel tipped jet and robust see-through 9 cm / 3-1/2 inch wide head with stainless steel glides. Perfect for cleaning upholstery, stairs, carpet edges and rugs etc.
Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer
For those that want to revolutionise how their spraying is done, the Hydroforce Revolution Injection Inline Sprayer takes efficiency to a new level by allowing cleaners to adjust dilution ratios on the fly. Gross traffic lanes? No problem! Blast away dirty spots with the turn of a knob. Avoid over wetting and cut your spray time in half! Quickly apply presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
- NEW, patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market
- Large side-fill port – refill without removing the injector assembly
- Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer's floor
- Recessed handle – no more annoying velcro straps
- Operating pressure range of 100-1,000 PSI*
- Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump up sprayers
- Adjust dilution ratios on the fly - don’t mess with metering tips!
- High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
- 5 qt. transparent container w/qt. measurement markings
- Quick connects for swiveling and quick removal
- Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM
- Knob-adjustable dilution ratios
- Chemically-resistant seals
- 18" stainless steel wand
- Rotomolded container
- Tethered cap
*Low Pressure Use (50-200 psi)
Solution hose pressure affects how much chemical is drawn from the Hydro-Force injection sprayer. Higher pressures decrease the ratio of chemical to water and lower pressures increase the ratio of chemical to water. If you are using pressures ranging from 50 to 200 PSI, you’ll want to install the Low Pressure Knob NA0868 (50-200 psi) PC10038 so your dilution ratios are more properly calibrated. We recommend using 100 PSI when using the low pressure knob for the most accurate dilution ratios.
Detergent & Accessory Starter Pack No 2 PC7841
Includes the following items -
(which can be re-ordered from us in the future using the links below)
- 1 x Ashbys Premium Extraction Liquid - Super Concentrate (1-340 dilution rate) 5 Ltr PC7735 - a highly concentrated powerful lowfoaming liquid detergent, formulated for standard and high heat carpet cleaning. Cuts through heavy soilage and grease. For use with portable or truck-mounted extraction cleaning systems.
- 1 x Ashbys Liquid Extraction Cleaner (1-100 dilution rate) 5 Ltr PC7736 - a professional strength low-foaming liquid detergent. Formulated for standard and high heat cleaning of carpets, rugs and wet-cleanable upholstery. Gives clean, bright residue-free results. For use with portable and truck-mounted cleaning systems.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Prespotter 5 Ltr PC4330 - heavy duty carpet pre-spotter.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Anti-Grease 5 Ltr PC4310 - highly effective pre-spray for greasy soilage and draft-marks on carpets.
- 1 x Ashbys Extra Fresh 5 Ltr PC4501 - concentrated bactericide with built-in deodoriser, used to freshen and sanitise every cleaned item.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Finish 5 Ltr PC4311 - finishing spray to neutralise pH, fix and brighten colours. Contains bactericidal and fungicidal additives.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 1 500 ml PC4366 - spotting agent for tea, coffee, wine and natural drinks.
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 2 500 ml PC4367 - for protein based stains (food, blood, urine and vomit).
- 1 x Ashbys Spotter 3 500 ml PC4368 - for solvent based stains (grease, paint, oil and tar etc).
- 1 x Stainshield / Stain Shield Stain Remover - for Oriental Rugs, Carpets & Upholstery 750 ml Trigger Spray PC6195 - general purpose spotting agent.
- 1 x Prochem Citrus Gel E840 1 Ltr PC4400 - removes oils, tar, grease and gum.
- 1 x Ashbys Supreme Shampoo 5 Ltr PC4504 - alcohol based quick drying for pre-shampooing upholstery and rugs prior to extraction cleaning with a machine.
- 1 x Upholstery / Rug Shampoo Brush PC4932 - used to agitate shampoo on upholstery and rugs.
- 1 x Stapro Defoamer Concentrate 5 Ltr PC4373 - Concentrated defoaming agent for eliminating foam build-up in recovery tank caused by residual detergents.
- 1 x Carpet Pile Brush 18 Inch Nylon Fibre (PC4528) with Wooden Handle 5 ft (PC4529) PC7819 - for agitation of pre-spotting agents on carpet plus grooming carpet pile after cleaning.
- 2 x 10 Ltr Bucket (1 x red PC4517 / 1 x white PC4518) - colour-coded, calibrated buckets with pouring spout for filling and emptying machine. Tip - Always use a completely clean bucket for filling and a separate dedicated bucket for emptying.
- 1 x XI6 Pump-up Sprayer complete with 3 x Colour Coded T Jets – for applying pre-spray, stain protection, anti-static treatment, flame retardant etc. Jet Colour Coding - Blue - most water-based pre-sprays, Yellow - most water-based finishing / protective products & Orange - most solvent based products.
- 1 x 750 ml Economy Trigger Spray & 600 ml Clear Calibrated Bottle complete PC6019 - good value budget priced economy trigger spray. Ideal for applying finishing spray or deodoriser to carpets, upholstery and rugs.
Eco-friendly Detergent & Accessory Package No 3 PC9549
Kinder to the environment
A new range of high performance cleaning products based upon new technology formulations that perform as well or better than equivalent professional products and are kinder to the environment. Most products feature environmentally and user friendly phosphate free formulations coupled with all natural fragrances.
Prochem Natural products are free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, EDTA and NTA and contain only ingredients considered safe for the environment. Natural Range formulations conform to the USA EPA “Design for Environment” guidelines and the Carpet & Rug Institute Seal of Approval where applicable. Natural range carpet cleaning products are WoolSafe approved for the maintenance of wool carpets and rugs. Prochem Natural range containers are made from recyclable natural polyethylene and outer cartons use recycled fibreboard.
Includes the following items -
Would you prefer to lease purchase your equipment over 2 or 3 years, rather than buy outright in one go?
Lease finance enables you to get the right machine package to build your business and to grow
There is always a cost to finance, however the first job of the month could very well cover that months lease payment.
Leasing is tax efficient by reducing your tax liability
Hold on to any savings to fund other areas of your business.
If you wish to lease this equipment click here to complete an online application - we'll contact you direct. There is no need to process your order through your online Shopping Cart. Leasing is available to UK residents only.
Prefer to speak to an Advisor?
For information and advice on how to fund your new carpet cleaning business, call
Glin Beames from The Oxford Funding Company on:
2nd Floor Offices, 15-16 Montpellier Arcade, Montpellier, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1SU.